Wonderfully engaging, this book is perfect for children and families. Together, you’ll explore the biblical teaching that every human life has value. Full-colour images and interactive pages reveal the wonder of God as Creator and the scientific genius behind his creative process.
Explore the timeline of a baby’s development from fertilization to birth with your family. In a child-friendly way, Crafted by God offers the biblical teaching that every human life is made in the image of God and has extraordinary value.
Full-colour images, booklets, foldouts and other interactive pages reveal the wonder of God as Creator and the scientific genius behind his creative process.
Teach your children the truth about when life begins and how it progresses from fertilization to birth with the beautifully illustrated and interactive book. Ages 7 and up will learn how the Bible and science can be trusted as they explore the stages of an unborn baby’s development.
This fascinating biblical resource reveals:
- The miracle of life and when it begins
- The value of every human life according to the Bible
- Details of the different stages of development, including scientific terms, which body parts are being formed at that stage, and the size of the unborn baby
- Why abortion is not God’s way
- The uniqueness of individuals and the value of people who demonstrate special needs
- The need to defend unborn babies and the beauty of adoption
- As you learn about life inside the mother’s womb with your children, you will be helping them to love God and love their neighbour.
Quote from page 15: Because we are all made in God’s image, God wants us to treat other image-bearers (people made in God’s image) kindly. This includes what we say to others and our actions toward them. What we say about someone shows how we feel about their Creator (James 3:9–10).
YOU are made in the image of God and were created with great care and purpose, right from the beginning of your life!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.