Day One Travel Guides
Day One Travel Guides are a unique and popular series of biographies.
- Accurately researched by qualified authors.
- Beautifully produced with over 150 high quality photographs.
- Maps, guides and website details to the relevant locations.
- Equally valuable for the 'armchair traveller'.
- Designed to introduce people and places that have had an impact on our Christian heritage.
Ten reasons why you should use the Day One Travel Guides
A friend of Day One suggested ten reasons why you should use the Day One Travel Guides:
- Ideal introduction to our remarkable Christian heritage.
- A window on the lives of prominent Christians across many centuries, informing the reader of their conversion, ministry and their trials too.
- A superb taster that scholars, readers and non-readers alike can relish.
- An invitation to taste before developing a wider interest in the person focussed on.
- Remarkable captions of additional information, widening your interest and your understanding of the context.
- Great in the hand, the bag, on the train, the bus, the plane or at home.
- A series to be collected.
- Finely illustrated books which aid the mind and fire the imagination.
- A brilliant Sunday afternoon stimulus.
- A truly uplifting and educating experience, which can draw Christians closer to God and lead non-Christians to the Saviour.
Benefits of joining the Travel Guide Book Club
- You may order existing travel guides at the same privilege price.
- Easy to join. simply Print and complete the PDF form below and mail to the FREEPOST address.